Restaurant Insurance Information
Call or Submit a Quote
Some Coverage Options:
- Employment practices liability: Protects against lawsuits for various employee complaints including discrimination, provided the treatment was not willful.
- Spoilage coverage: Provides payment if power is lost or equipment malfunctions and the perishable food on hand spoils.
- Equipment breakdown: Covers the cost of repair for equipment that has broken down including cookers, refrigerators and air conditioning units. It's worthwhile to note that if the breakdown occurs due to lack of proper maintenance, the claim may not be covered.
- Workers compensation insurance: This pays for medical expenses and some lost wages should an employee be injured on the job.
- Business continuation insurance: Provides ongoing income in the event that your business is forced to shut down. Alternatively, it could pay for some of the expenses of temporary relocation of your restaurant.
- Liquor legal liability insurance: This can help pay legal expenses and claims brought by individuals who may be injured by a customer who was drinking in your establishment.
- Umbrella insurance: If the business is sued and the loss exceeds your limits under your standard primary policies, "All" of your assets could be exposed. Umbrella insurance is an inexpensive way to protect your business.
D. Ward Insurance since 1988
Office: 770-974-0670 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Map and driving direction