Church Insurance Information
Church/Religious Organization/Day Care Insurance
D. Ward Insurance Services, Inc.
Child Care Center
- Multiple Carriers Compete
- Contact You Same Day
Our Highly Rated Carriers: Hartford * Auto Owners * Safeco * Progressive * Utica * ASI * US Liability * Mercury, and more.
Below is what you'll need handy for quoting:
- Current Insurance Policy
- Year Established
- Payroll; Number of Active Members; Number of Employees & Governing board
- Annual Operating Budget
- Vehicle Fleet & Drivers
- Claim History for all lines of insurance - 3 years
Church Coverage Options and Day Care Coverage Options
Like other kinds of insurance, there are a variety of options to choose from in regards to church insurance. Most plans include property and liability coverage.
Property coverage protects buildings, signage, fences and contents from damage and theft. Some of the non-standard items that are covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Stained glass windows
- Equipment failure, including electronics
- Fire and security alarm upgrades
- Personal property loss worldwide, e.g., items lost on a mission trip
Liability coverage protects the ministry against claims of property damage or bodily injury that occur on church property or at a church-sponsored event. Enhanced liability coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal injury liability
- Teacher/governing board liability
- Specialized emotional injury liability
- Sexual misconduct liability
- Directors, officers and trustees officers liability
- Employee practices liability
In addition to your property and liability coverage, you can add a variety of optional coverages so your policy is customized to your church’s needs. These can include the following:
- Lost wage coverage
- Key person replacement coverage
- Computer fraud coverage
- Flood coverage
- Fleet coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Protection
Child Care Center Section
As a child care provider, parents have entrusted you with something very precious -- their children. This is a tremendous responsibility, and it's important that your business and employees have broad insurance protection.
Your center should be able to answer "Yes" to all these questions:
1. Is your center licensed?
2. Employees carefully screened before they are hired?
3. Employees receive training, especially in the area of emergency procedures?
4. Do you maintain an acceptable ratio of staff to children?
5. Emergency evacuation procedures posted and understood by all staff?
6. enter have the ability to administer emergency first aid care at all times?
7. Do you conduct fire drills monthly?
8. Do you train employees to observe signs of physical abuse and report them?
9. Does your center have a written policy that addresses sexual misconduct?
10.Center in full compliance with local board of health and building codes?
YOUR COVERAGE SHOULD BE TAILORED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!
COVERAGES TO CONSIDER in addition to your commercial property and auto coverages:
Child Care Legal Liability - In today's lawsuit-prone society, the outcome of a claim could be very costly. Defense costs can often be more expensive than the damages paid out. Child Care Legal Liability provides coverage -- including defense -- for acts, errors or omissions occurring during the normal course of rendering child care services. Coverage can be extended to include employees and volunteers.
Sexual Molestation Coverage - Without a doubt this is another critical coverage, protecting your from allegations of abuse or misconduct. While the individual charged with abuse is excluded, coverage can be obtained to provide a limited defense to those who have been wrongfully accused of sexual misconduct or molestation.
Business Income/Extra Expense Coverage (Twelve Months - Actual Loss Sustained) - This means survival when a loss occurs! This covers lost profits and continuing fixed expenses during the time your business must stay closed while you work to get back on your feet. It can also cover extra costs to keep your business open, such as renting another building to keep your center operating.
Playground Equipment - You can't afford to be without this coverage if your center has a playground.
Outdoor Fences - Covers damage to your fence if damaged by a covered loss.
DWard Insurance since 1988
Office: 770-974-0670 | email@example.com
Location Map and driving direction