Salons and Barber Shops
D. Ward Insurance underwrites with some of the largest nationally known insurance carriers:
Hartford * Utica * Progressive * Mercury * Auto Owners * And more.
| Debbie Ward, AAI | Office: 770-974-0570
Policy Coverage For:
- Beauticians or Barbers Professional Liability - As a beautician or barber, your customers rely on your training, judgement and expertise to safely provide them with the correct services. Barbers and Beauticians Professional Liability will cover you for negligent acts, error or omissions such as incorrectly applying hair dye causing a rash on a customer's scalp.
- Business Interruption - After a loss, it can take some time to get your business running smooth again. This protection covers loss of income, costs for continued operation and extra expense incurred during the time of rehabilitation.
- Employment Practice Liability - Covers wrongful employment acts such as discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination. With this coverage, you gain access to a valuable employment practices website, as well as legal advice line, so you can connect with experienced attorneys who are well-versed in federal and state employment law.
- Employee Dishonesty - Covers your business for employee theft, of money, securities and other tangible property.
- Cyber Liability - Protects your business from the risk to your tangible and intangible property.
- Key-Person Insurance - A key-person policy is a life insurance policy taken out by a business owner on one of their employees. This is done to protect the business from financial losses that could occur if something were to happen to the employee unexpectedly.
- Commercial Umbrella - Protects your assets by providing coverage above and beyond the limits of your other policies. It also provides protection for accidents that may not be covered by your existing insurance policies.
- Disability Income Insurance - Provides money to replace earned income while disabled from sickness or an accident.
Additional Coverages to discuss with us at D. Ward Insurance:
Electrolysis / Hair Removal
Hair Implants / Transplants / Weavings
Manicures / Nail Sculpturing / Attachments
Reducing, Slenderizing or Exercising Service
Sensory Deprivation Chamber
Tanning Beds / Booths
Wart or Mole Removal
Waxing (hot or cold)
X-Rays or Laser Related Servies
We welcome your call or visit.
D. Ward Insurance since 1988
Office: 770-974-0670 | email@example.com
Location Map and driving direction