Commercial Auto Insurance
At D. Ward Insurance Services, we understand that your business’s vehicles are more than just transportation; they’re the lifeline that keeps everything moving. That’s why we’re committed to providing top-tier commercial auto insurance to the businesses of Kennesaw, Georgia and surrounding areas.
Why Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance isn’t just about protecting your vehicles; it’s about financially safeguarding your entire business. Depending on your needs, your agent may recommend the following coverages:
- Liability insurance: If your vehicle is involved in an accident, this policy may help pay for other parties’ property damage and medical expenses up to your coverage limits. All Georgia companies that use vehicles must maintain auto liability coverage that meets the state’s minimum requirements.
- Physical damage coverage: Comprehensive and collision insurance may help pay to repair or replace your insured company vehicle after a covered accident or incident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection: This policy may help cover damage to your company vehicle and your driver and passengers’ injuries if the at-fault driver is uninsured or doesn’t have adequate liability insurance coverage.
Our agents can tailor your coverage to meet the unique needs of your organization.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Whether you operate a single vehicle or a fleet, we have a solution that fits. Our clients include the following:
- Delivery services
- Contractors and construction firms
- Transportation and logistics
- Landscaping businesses
- Towing companies
- Catering and food trucks
- Realty and property management firms
- Waste management and recycling services
- Government agencies
- Emergency services
- Farming and agriculture businesses
- Pest control services
- Cleaning services
- Health care providers
- Nonemergency transportation companies
Choose D. Ward Insurance Services for your commercial auto insurance needs and experience the commitment and local touch that sets us apart. Contact us today for a personalized commercial auto insurance quote.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED
After you have submitted your quote request, we will start working on your quote and we will help assist with obtaining your claim history. The insurance carriers require us to show prior proof of coverage along with claim history. Thank you for your time and we will be in touch with you today unless this is after hours or on the weekend.
Any submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent, or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.