Garage, Dealership & Bond
Repair Shops, Used Car Dealerships & Bonds
(Select Below for a Quote)
Businesses that keep their customers’ vehicles in their care for valet parking or repairs may purchase garagekeepers liability insurance to help provide financial protection if a customer’s property is damaged.
Call D. Ward Insurance Services today at 770-974-0670 to learn more about garagekeepers liability insurance and get a quote.
What Is Garagekeepers Liability Insurance?
Garagekeepers liability insurance helps cover costs to repair or replace a customer’s vehicle if it’s damaged while under the care of your business. If a customer leaves their car with your company and it’s damaged by fire, weather, acts of vandalism or another type of accident, this policy helps pay for damages.
Here are some business types that may benefit from a garagekeepers liability policy.
- Auto repair shops
- Businesses offering valet parking
- Towing companies
- Emissions testing sites
- Aftermarket parts installation businesses
- Dealership service departments
- Windshield repair shops
- Auto detailing businesses
D. Ward Insurance could also recommend adding other insurance policies to help protect your company from the unfortunate financial effects of common accidents and incidents.
Here are a few policies that may help protect your business:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Business income insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Employee dishonesty coverage
- Money and securities coverage
- Employee tools protection
- Cyber liability insurance
- Personal effects and property of others’ coverage
- Commercial property insurance and sign Coverage
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Mechanics errors and omissions coverage
- Crime insurance and false pretense coverage
D. Ward Insurance can help you evaluate your business insurance options and choose policies most likely to meet the needs of your organization.
How Much Does Garagekeepers Liability Insurance Cost?
Each garagekeepers insurance policy is tailored to meet the needs of your company. Your premiums may be higher or lower than a similar company’s garagekeepers liability insurance premiums.
Your premiums may be based on several factors, including:
- Your company’s annual revenue
- The average number of vehicles located on your property
- The types of vehicles you service or store
- The location of your business
- Your policy limits and deductibles
Get the Garagekeepers Liability Insurance Policy You Need, Today
Contact D. Ward Insurance Services to get a quote and purchase the garagekeepers liability protection your business needs.