Business Insurance-All Other
D. Ward Insurance Services, Inc. since 1988
- Multiple Carriers Will Compete
- Contact Same Business Day
Important Business Owner Coverage:
- General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for an injury or damage.
- General Liability pays losses and expenses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations by individuals other than your employees.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury: including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage: coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations: provides liability protection if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability: a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability: extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles; Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage;
Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection.
Business Insurance Quote Form
Any submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent, or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.